We love Kings of Leon

Friday, May 13, 2011

kings of leon Austin,TX

I have to say this was a long show and I really think they enjoyed themselves! They started the show with 'the end' off their new album 'come around sundown' which is one of my favorites off of CAS. Then they got real with radioactive and then really brought energy to the FEC with 'crawl'!
Then Caleb said they were going to mix it up and they broke into some great songs off their older albums with a mix in of some new stuff off of CAS. When they played 'Fans' my favorite off of 'because of the times' and I was in rockers heaven! After about song number 14 I figured theywould break into 'use somebody' then go off stage for a bit before coming out and finishing with 'sex on fire' but boy was I wrong! They keep playing other songs! I new they would play those so it really suprised me at how many songs they played before they got to sex on fire! By the end they playe both of the new fan favorites and ended with 'Black Thumbnail'! I really think the crowd was really into it and the band feed off of our energy and the night was great! Sadly it was over before we new it but when you are a fan like me it's just over till the next show! see you all next time!
sglued605592

No comments:

Post a Comment