We love Kings of Leon

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kings of Leon Noblesville,IN sep 3, 2010


This show had 2 opening acts. The whigs opened up with their down home sound and did a great job but when 'The Black Keys' took the stage they commanded the audience and every single person could not help but keep their eyes on what Dan Auerbach was doing on stage!

 Along with Patrick Carney they both really got everyoe into that great mood to have one hell of a night!

Then the boys of KOL took the stage and I think they saw the level that the keys had brought the crowd to and I don't think they wanted to lose our energy so they showed us all why we were there to see them!

 Caleb turned it all to new heights with his raspy voice and Matthew with his amazing guitar skills along with the rest of the brothers made this concert my all-time favorite of kol's and all around best one of my life! I cannot put to words the energy in that amphitheater and they keep that energy up even after a few slow down drops into songs like 'Milk', we all were amazed at the great time we had that night! That night is the reason I ended up getting tickets to the Tulsa,OK show that was a 15 hour drive!


 They only put out a few show dates at first so I did not want to miss out seeing them this year! Of course, they ended up putting out 30 some more dates and even 4 within a few hours of me but I opted for the Red Rocks show that was 20 hours away so that I could see them at the countries best venue! Shows like the sep3, 2010 is why there are people like me that follow bands everywhere! If you want to see one of the best bands out there today then you should take the time to see Kings of Leon live when they come into your area! You won't be disappointed!
sglued208480

No comments:

Post a Comment