We love Kings of Leon

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Kings of Leon Noblesville,IN sep 25,2009

This was one great show! Although it was raining the place was packed and everyone was really rocking to the great sounds of kol! Caleb said he was tired of playing in places where people just sat on their smug asses and tha he would play here any day! Then he said "I'm getting drunk"! They played all the songs off of 'only by the night' and a lot of their stuff off of 'because of the times' album. Their lighting made the whole show come together and I can still see the shots of light shooting through the air while they played  'Knocked Up'. they also played my fav. which is 'fans' and that set the rest of the night for me! As always they played a great show and I think it was one of the longer shows I've been to!
sglued604463

No comments:

Post a Comment